The facade separates the building from the external environment, providing protection from climatic conditions. At the same time, it is a significant visual element in architecture. It is the facade that determines the final character of the building structure. Not only should we take into consideration the aesthetic aspect when choosing a facade system and exterior design but also the climatic conditions in which the building is located.
Main topic information
- Practical exercise No 1. Division of facades in terms of materials
- Practical exercise No 2. Practice on the topic. Exercises on constructions.
- Practical exercise No 3. Assessment of advantages and disadvantages of the designed facade in the given building
- Practical exercise No 4. Final design of the facade and justification of the design plan of the given object
- Practical exercise No 5. Types of plasters according to the binder material