The facade separates the building from the external environment and secures its protection from the climate conditions. At the same time, it is one of the most significant visual elements in the Architecture. It is the facade that determines the final character of a building. When choosing the exterior and the facade system, it is important to consider not only the aesthetic aspect but also the climate conditions of the place where the building is located.
Main topic information
- Practical exercise No 1. Division of facades in terms of materials
- Practical exercise No 2. Practice on the topic. Exercises on constructions.
- Practical exercise No 3. Assessment of advantages and disadvantages of the designed facade in the given building
- Practical exercise No 4. Final design of the facade and justification of the design plan of the given object
- Practical exercise No 5. Types of plasters according to the binder material