The facade delimits the construction work and protects it from the effects of climatic influences. It is a significant visual element in architecture. It tells us a lot about its owner, his lifestyle and taste.
The facade is the part of the building that most significantly determines its final appearance. When choosing a facade system and exterior design of the facade, it is necessary to take into account not only the aesthetic aspect, but also the climatic conditions in which the building is located.
Main topic information
- Practical exercise No 1. Division of facades in terms of materials
- Practical exercise No 2. Work with the assignment from the subject Construction exercises
- Practical exercise No 3. Assessment of advantages and disadvantages of the designed facade in the given building
- Practical exercise No 4. Design of an extreme facade and justification of its design for the building
- Practical exercise No 5. Types of plasters according to the binder