Interior plasters are finishing works on the construction, which form the visible facing surface of the interior. Plastering is a wet process with manual or machine application. Which are the components of interior plaster? What are the types of plaster according to location, binder material, number of layers, surface treatment? Do we know enough about the technological process of plastering and the different types of plasters?
Main topic information
- Practical exercise No.1 Test on the initial and final setting time of gypsum
- Practical exercise No. 2 Vicat apparatus
- Laboratory Practical No. 3 Standard consistency test of cement slurry
- Practical exercise No. 4 Determination of cement setting time
- Practical exercise No. 5 Informative tests on water